Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £1.75 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
The Times/Chicken House competition winner – lusciously heartwarming and totally yummy. Every life needs sweetness, and every kitchen needs cake! Scarlett has a problem: Mum’s blog. It features all the shaming details of Scarlett’s life in a starring role. (Farting at Christmas dinner? Wearing Disney Princess knickers? It’s all on there.) Pried on at home and laughed at in school, Scarlett has nowhere she feels safe. That is, until old Mrs Simpson next door goes into hospital. When Scarlett pops round to feed the cat, she steps into the most beautiful kitchen: gorgeous, welcoming – and empty. With a dash of friendship, a dollop of tears, a pinch of secrets and a sprinkling of magic, the Secret Cooking Club is born!
- The Times/Chicken House fiction competition winner 2015
- Heartwarming story of hope and following your dreams
- Mouthwatering baking theme full of yummy ideas to try
- Perceptive, feelgood writing from a fabulous new voice
August 4th, 2016
AR book level: 4.5; Middle years; 8.0 points
- 288 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.