Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £0.60 to spend on books Orders of £10.00 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Do you love being helpful? Then you’d make a perfect fairy godmother, making other people’s dreams come true! And as luck would have it, Eliza, Chloe and Aisha are starting a new club for girls who want to become fairy godmothers. Hurry up and join! It all starts when Eliza finds out that she’s going to become a big sister. It’s a BIG change, and she’s not sure how she feels. Maybe becoming a fairy godmother would make things easier? Except… it’s much harder than the girls thought! Their homemade love potion goes wrong. So does their (not-so) magical makeover. Uh-oh: can they fix things before the new baby is born?
- From a charming series for fans of The Tiara Club
- Written by the award-winning author of Wild Thing
- Aspirational easy reading with a positive message
- Reassures children about becoming a big sibling
684 in Summer Primary 2017
July 6th, 2017
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 176 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.