Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
The League of Unexceptional Children
Buy this and your school gets £1.20 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Pssst! Are you average? You know, totally normal? Noticed by no one? Maybe you’d make the perfect spy… You know how life is. Special kids get all the attention. Super smart. Super pretty. Super perfect. Problem: 99% of us are not like that. Like Jonathan and Shelley: two totally average Virginia kids. They’ve never been singled out in their whole lives. So when they’re selected by the League of Unexceptional Children, they’re stunned. They don’t realise how weirdly special they actually are. If you’re truly forgettable, you’re born for espionage. As these two kids are about to find out…
- Very funny and original take on spy fiction
- Perfect for any keen reader – average or not!
- Packed with action, adventure and humour
- By the author of the popular School of Fear books
October 1st, 2015
AR book level: 5.7; Middle years; 5.0 points
- 320 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.