Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Craft Box: Ancient Egyptians
Buy this and your school gets £1.80 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
A craftier way to get ahead with history. Do you love: painting? Modelling? Gluing? Then you’ll also love learning about Ancient Egypt. It’s a pretty amazing topic anyway. Mummies, pharaohs, pyramids, tombs: what’s not to like? BUT: you can have even more fun with it when you start making incredible Ancient Egyptian objects! In this book, you’ll learn to make a hieroglyphic stone, a Pharaoh’s mask, an Egyptian headband, a scarab paperweight, an armlet, a fan, a lucky amulet, a wind chime, a papyrus scroll, a sarcophagus, an animal mummy and a lotus lantern. Is that enough to keep you busy for a while? Plus: you’ll also learn tons of fun facts about Ancient Egypt. Way to go!
- Twelve exciting craft projects which use a range of art skills
- Each project is themed around Ancient Egyptian life
- Clear instructions for each project plus history facts
- Includes a glossary, weblinks and index
October 2nd, 2014
- 32 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.