Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Rachel's Story - A Journey from a Country in Eurasia
Buy this and your school gets £2.40 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Do you ever think how lucky you are to live in a country that’s safe and without war? Sadly, not all children grow up in a safe place. So they are forced to flee the dangers in their home country, and go and live in another place where they have no friends, no family and maybe can’t even speak the language. One of those children is thirteen-year-old Rachel. She has fled her home in Eurasia to escape the persecution that Christians suffer in her Muslim country. Will Rachel’s family ever find a safe place to stay? And when they do, how will Rachel learn to fit in?
- A real-life story told by Eurasian refugee Rachel in her own words
- Adapted from the BAFTA-winning Seeking Refuge BBC series
- Expressive artwork helps drive the emotional message home
- Helps children see the human story behind news headlines
November 6th, 2014
- 32 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.