Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
City Safari: Pigeon
Buy this and your school gets £1.60 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Are you a curious little person? Do you love animals – especially wild ones? Then follow the clues in here to see who is living near you! You don’t need to visit a zoo to see wild animals in the city. This simple first series shows you the hidden lives of urban animals that you can spot all over town. (Some more easily than others.) OK: some of them are often regarded as pests. But they’re real wild creatures all the same, with their own amazing behaviours. Say hello to the pigeon: often taken for granted, but able to carry messages and even save lives!
- Includes spotter’s clues and tips for going on a city safari
- Learn to follow trails and signs to track wild animals down
- Explores animal behaviour and adaptation
- Beautiful colour photos and lots of ideas for nature walks
January 1st, 2015
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 24 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.