Buy this and your school gets £1.00 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
This simple information book charts the history of Iron Age people and how they lived, including their farming methods, the gods they prayed to and the hill forts where they lived – evidence of which can still be seen today. Full of facts, illustrations and photographs of historical artefacts.
220 in UK Primary September 2021
July 2nd, 2015
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 4.0; Lower years; 0.5 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Collins Read On: Making It Move!
- Food and Cooking in Ancient Egypt
- City Safari: Squirrel
- Animals in Groups: A Pod of Dolphins and Other Sea Mammal Groups
- City Safari: Pigeon
- Collins Read On: Spies
The Knowledge: Spectacular Special Effects
- Fact Finders: Human Environmental Impact - How We Affect Earth
- Life Story of a Frog
- Collins Read On: Unsolved Mysteries
- The Knowledge: Groovy Movies
- Usborne Phonics Readers: Snail Brings the Mail
Some Kids Are Deaf
The Underland Chronicles #3: Gregor and the Curse of the Warmbloods
- Rainbow Magic Rainbow Fairies: Saffron the Yellow Fairy
Murderous Maths: Savage Shapes
- Horrible Science: Space, Stars and Slimy Aliens
- Llama Glamarama
FUNdamental Science: Let's Investigate Plastic Pollution
Horrible Science: Frightful Flight (New Edition)
Horrible Science: Painful Poison
The Knowledge: Dreadful Drama
Kenny Wright: Superhero
Middle School: How I Survived Bullies, Broccoli, and Snake Hill
Mythology Around the World: Norse Myths
- Exploring Sound: Pitch and Frequency - Why Can't I Hear That?
Mythology Around the World: Egyptian Myths
Newspapers from History: Stone Age Tablet