PM Writing 2: Living in the City (PM Turquoise/Purple) Levels 18, 19 x 6 Pack
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A non-fiction exposition and a fictional narrative about urban living: a speech is prepared because the writer wants the audience to understand why she likes living in an apartment in the city and persuades them to feel the same way. The narrative was written to entertain the reader with a story about Luka and his family. They live in the city, but find it too noisy. Text type: exposition and narrative; Genre: fiction/non-fictionPM Writing 2 provides:
- writing goals that support teachers and students
- instructional content for the conventions and composition of developing writing
- explicit links to reading and writing
- content that promotes writing to construct meaning across the curriculum in a variety of text forms
- teaching and learning approaches that promote choice and authenticity in writing for a variety of purposes and audiences.
PM Writing is a complete learning, teaching and assessment package that develops the writing process throughout the primary phase. It provides explicit and systematic instruction in writing, incorporating shared, guided and independent writing and linked independent reading.
2896 in PM Offer 2023-2024
April 17th, 2015
Part of this Series
This product has not been reviewed yet.