PM Writing 2: Living in the City (PM Turquoise/Purple) Levels 18, 19
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A non-fiction exposition and a fictional narrative about urban living: a speech is prepared because the writer wants the audience to understand why she likes living in an apartment in the city and persuades them to feel the same way. The narrative was written to entertain the reader with a story about Luka and his family. They live in the city, but find it too noisy. Text type: exposition and narrative; Genre: fiction/non-fictionPM Writing 2 provides:
- writing goals that support teachers and students
- instructional content for the conventions and composition of developing writing
- explicit links to reading and writing
- content that promotes writing to construct meaning across the curriculum in a variety of text forms
- teaching and learning approaches that promote choice and authenticity in writing for a variety of purposes and audiences.
PM Writing is a complete learning, teaching and assessment package that develops the writing process throughout the primary phase. It provides explicit and systematic instruction in writing, incorporating shared, guided and independent writing and linked independent reading.
Available in these packs
21booksPM Writing 2: Easy-Buy Pack (Levels 14-19)
36booksPM Writing 2: Guided Reading Pack (PM Turquoise/Purple) Levels 18/19
6copiesPM Writing 2: Living in the City (PM Turquoise/Purple) Levels 18, 19 x 6
6booksPM Writing 2: Mixed Pack (PM Turquoise/Purple) Levels 18/19
112booksPM Writing 2: Super Easy-Buy Pack (Levels 14-19)
This product has not been reviewed yet.