Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not for sale in United States.
Lydia: The Wild Girl of Pride and Prejudice
Buy this and your school gets £2.00 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Flirty, loud, vain and hard partying: it’s time for Lydia to get some love. Lizzie Bennet might be smart and straight, but Lydia’s a modern bad girl stuck in Georgian times! Would you rather: (A) party all night or (B) sip tea in the parlour? (A) Flaunt the latest daring fashions, or (B) cover up in a bonnet and gloves? (A) Swim in the sea, or (B) sew handkerchiefs? If you picked all As, you might be a bit like Lydia! She’s the youngest Bennet girl in the classic book Pride and Prejudice. Her sisters are all about being good. Lydia’s all about good times! Whirlwind romances, seaside scandals, promenades, parties, gossip, secrets – and true love…?
- A spirited and fresh reimagining of Jane Austen’s Pride and Prejudice
- Told in the voice of Lydia, the youngest and wildest Bennet sister
- A classic yet modern tale of love, rebellion, scandal and growing up
- By the author of Bluebell Gadbsy and The Things We Did for Love
September 1st, 2016
AR book level: 5.4; Middle years plus; 10.0 points
- 304 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.