Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not for sale in United States.
PM Writing 2: How Gliders Fly (PM Green/Orange) Levels 14, 15
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A non-fiction explanation about non-engine powered objects that can fly: will tell readers how some non-engine powered objects fly. Text type: explanation; Genre: non-fictionPM Writing 2 provides:
- writing goals that support teachers and students
- instructional content for the conventions and composition of developing writing
- explicit links to reading and writing
- content that promotes writing to construct meaning across the curriculum in a variety of text forms
- teaching and learning approaches that promote choice and authenticity in writing for a variety of purposes and audiences.
PM Writing is a complete learning, teaching and assessment package that develops the writing process throughout the primary phase. It provides explicit and systematic instruction in writing, incorporating shared, guided and independent writing and linked independent reading.
Available in these packs
This product has not been reviewed yet.