Upside Down Magic #2: Sticks and Stones
Buy this and your school gets £1.20 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
The second book in a hilarious and heartfelt new series about a group of magical misfits!
Nory Horace is nine years old. She’s resourceful, she’s brave, she likes peanut butter cookies. Also, like most people in her magical world, she’s able to transform into many different animals.
Unfortunately, Nory’s shape-shifting ability is a bit…wonky. And when she flunks out of her father’s own magic academy, Nory’s forced to enter the magic equivalent of the remedial classes.
But Nory and her new classmates are going to prove that upside-down magic definitely beats right-side up!
Upside Down Magic (book 2)
August 4th, 2016
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Rebel Dogs! Heroic Tales of Trusty Hounds
- You Go, Girl!
- I Love Unicorns Activity Book
- Dark Unicorns: The Darkest Unicorn
- The Beast of Buckingham Palace
- Scholastic Classics: Five Children and It
- Minecraft: Animal Sticker Fact File
- The World's Worst Teachers
Horrible Geography Handbooks: Planet in Peril
- I Love Rainbow Unicorns! Activity Book
- The Ice Monster
- The Amazing Story of Adolphus Tips
- The Hodgeheg
Voices #5: Windrush Child
The Hundred-Mile-An-Hour Dog