Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Upside Down Magic #2: Sticks and Stones
Buy this and your school gets £1.50 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
More wonky magic at Nory’s magic school. It’s shapeshifters vs bullies! A wave of weirdness has struck Dunwiddle Magic School, and the Upside-Down Magic class is getting blamed. Yes, Marigold did shrink Lacey Clench to the size of an insect. But why did her spell go so wrong? Yes, Nory did turn into a squippy (half squid, half puppy). But it’s not like Nory to mix up paws and tentacles. And who is behind the rocky magic that’s shaking up Dunwiddle’s halls? (Clue: not Bax.) Nory knows this messy magic doesn’t come from her friends. Is someone trying to frame them? Finding out will take detective work, spells and lots of peanut butter cookies…
- Second in this endearing and heartfelt fantasy series
- A topsy-turvy tale of friendship, magic and animals
- Written by three New York Times bestselling writers
- Perfect for fans of Holly Webb or Ever After High
This product has not been reviewed yet.