PM Literacy Assessment Kit Training
We offer in-school training to help you make the most of your new PM Literacy Assessment Kit.
Understand better how to assess students’ fluency and retelling strategies while determining their level of comprehension, both within and beyond the text. PM Literacy Assessment Kit Training will take place over two 1.5 hour sessions, one week apart, and will cover:
- The balanced reader
- How levelled texts work
- Understanding the benchmarking
of progress in reading
- How to take a running record
- How to conduct a pre-level 1 assessment
- How to undertake an assessment for children reading at level 30 and above
- Further understanding of the balanced reader
- Fully analysing the running record (meaning,
structure, visual) to inform instruction
- Using the running record to inform instruction, linking to
the requirements of the National Curriculum, guided reading
organisation and age-related expectations
A practical benchmarking task will be set by the course trainer
to be completed between session 1 and session 2.
Call 01926 816 266 or email email@example.com for more information.
(Some geographical restrictions may apply.)
Back to the PM Homepage