Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Percy Parker's Flying Bathtub
A ‘pick-and-mix’, modular musical resource for primary schools. Percy’s fact-packed adventures combine with professionally written and recorded songs, engaging scripts and carefully prepared educational resources to improve social and emotional understanding, collaborative skills, speaking and listening and creative thinking.
- Comprehensive support for classroom learning, memorable assemblies or full-blown productions.
- Contains everything you need to plan, rehearse and perform adding creativity to your show.
- Cross-curricular approach packed with fun learning and facts behind the scenes.
Percy Parker’s Flying Bathtub
- Each pack includes an opening and closing scene and five different topical scenes such as ‘An Egyptian episode’ or ‘A Lunar landing’, which the school can mix and match.
- A CD-ROM is provided with every pack and includes editable scripts and song lyrics, extra ideas for choreography and performance posters.
- Percy Parker’s Flying Bathtub builds into an incredible cross-curricular resource and lets you pick-and-mix scenes from across any of the packs to create an exciting and unique way of learning.
- When you purchase the complete set you receive a FREE binder which holds up to four Percy Parker packs.