Usborne Phonics Readers: Ted's Shed
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
1 review (Add a review)
Full of easy words to rhyme and repeat, plus the colour-drenched artwork of favourite illustrator Stephen Cartwright, this first phonics story will delight newcomers to reading. Developed in consultation with educational psychology expert Dr. Marylynne Grant, it introduces children to the everyday sounds which make up written language. This entertaining story full of comical characters is guaranteed to educate and enthrall!
Add a review
Customers also bought
Big Words for Little People: Calmness
Classroom Reward Stickers x 100
Adventures of Paddington: First Snow
SAVE Promo available
Reading Rewards Stickers x 100
- Fantastically Great Women Who Worked Wonders Activity Book
- Axel Scheffler Rhyming Stories: Pip the Dog and Freddy the Frog
Superheroes Are Everywhere
- Pocket Squishers: I Love Puppies!
- My Story: D-Day
- Waffle the Wonder Dog: Waffle First Phonics Flash Cards
- A Superhero Like You
Unicorn and the Rainbow Poop Sequin Edition
- I Love Rainbow Unicorns! Activity Book
- 8-Bit Diary F20
- Julia Donaldson and Axel Scheffler Reward Chart
- Scratch It! Original
6booksPeppa Pig Wipe-Clean Learning Pack x 6