Unicorns Don't Love Rainbows Autumn Reading Challenge
Buy this and your school gets £1.20 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A brilliantly funny and heartfelt story about empathy, kindness, celebrating what makes us different, and… unicorns!I do not like smiling, I do not like cake,I do not like ice cream (makes my tummy ache).I stomp over rainbows and will not say ‘Whoop!”(and don’t talk to me about unicorn poop). If you think that all unicorns love rainbows then think again, because this unicorn most certainly doesn’t! In fact, there are a lot of things he doesn’t like, and he’s going to tell you all about it... So get ready, because you’re about to meet an emo unicorn who truly stands out from the crowd. And a special bunch of friends who accept him for who he is.
- From bestselling author of Unicorn and the Rainbow Poop
- Shiny foil on the cover makes this a special gift
- Bright bold illustrations – an explosion of colour!
- A hilarious twist on the normally super-sweet unicorn books – for kids who like to stand out from the crowd
Our June 2021 Ages 3-4 Book of the Month
For children aged 3 to 5, our Book of the Month pick for June is Unicorns Don’t Love Rainbows. If you think that all unicorns love rainbows then think again, because this unicorn most certainly does not! In fact, there are a lot of things he doesn’t like; rainbows, smiling, cake, not even unicorn poop! He really is as far from a magical, mystical unicorn as you would expect! But that doesn’t matter, because his friends accept him for exactly who he is.
This emo unicorn is a hilarious twist on the stereotypical super sweet unicorn story. Perfect for kids that like to stand out from the crowd, it’s all about celebrating what makes each of us different. It also teaches empathy, kindness and promotes accepting others, which is key early on in a child’s development. From bestselling author Emma Adams and filled with bright and bold illustrations by Mike Byrne. It’s an explosion of colour, with a shiny foil cover to match, making it the perfect gift for any child.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Unicorn and the Rainbow Poop
There's No Such Thing as Unicorns
Pip and Egg
- GamesMaster Presents: Stay Alive in Minecraft!
When Jelly Had a Wobble
- My Monster and Me
- The Puppies of Blossom Meadow #1: Fairy Friends
- PM Writing 4: Art at School (PM Emerald) Level 26
6copiesWolves x 6
I Was There...: Boudica's Army
- The Viking Sagas: Bracelet of Bones
6copiesYou Choose x 6
- The Fidgety Itch
My Dad is a Grizzly Bear
- Philip Reeve & Sarah McIntyre Pack
- Supertato: Bubbly Troubly
- Tales from Africa
- Walker Readers: Ten Top Stories for Beginner Readers Box Set
Elmer and the Rainbow
- Hot Dog: Hot Dog! Bind-Up (Books 1 and 2)
- RHS: My Dinosaur Garden Activity Book
Dog Man #10: Mothering Heights (the new blockbusting international bestseller)
Barbara Throws a Wobbler
- Scholastic Classics: The Wind in the Willows
- My Book of Rocks and Minerals
- There's a Pig up my Nose!
Cosmo and the Magic Sneeze
- 4u2read Michael Morpurgo Pair