Understanding How You Feel Pack x 9 Pack
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- Lovely picture books that help children identify and manage emotions
- Stories about fears and worries, grief and loss, anger, moods and more
- Includes classic favourites such as Owl Babies and a Kipper book
- Shows young children that they can learn to take charge of their feelings
- A great way to foster self-care, empathy and good mental health habits
- All in gentle, funny and appealing stories that little ones will love
August 1st, 2019
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Fly
Charlie Changes into a Chicken
My Many Coloured Days
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar
12booksPie Corbett's Reading Spine Nursery Pack x 12
Healthy Me: Mental Well-being and Mindfulness
- Handa's Surprise
10booksPie Corbett’s Rich and Diverse Reading Spine Key Stage 1 Pack
- Silly Billy
- The Tiger Who Came to Tea
- Dear Zoo