Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Tyrannosaurus Drip x 30 Pack
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Who ever heard of a vegetarian T.Rex? Or a T.Rex who isn’t big or scary? When the cute little dino in this story hatches from his egg, it’s obvious that something is wrong. Why isn’t he huge and nasty like the others? Why does he munch on water-weed? Why is he green and not red? He’s so out of place that his grisly big sisters call him Tyrannosaurus Drip. But don’t be fooled. This little dinosaur may look small and weedy, but he turns out to be very brave indeed!
- A classic rhyme by picture book icon Julia Donaldson
- Julia’s bestsellers include The Gruffalo and Stick Man
- A witty story of saving the day and being the odd one out
- Flamboyant artwork full of deliciously wicked dinosaurs
“Rollicks along very engrossingly.” Independent
“Terrific and full of fun.” Telegraph
Supplied as a pack of 30 copies.
This product has not been reviewed yet.