Buy this and your school gets £7.55 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
When Tom is sent to his aunt’s house for the summer, he resigns himself to weeks of boredom. Lying awake one night, unable to sleep, he listens to the grandfather clock strike every hour. Eleven… Twelve… Thirteen. Thirteen! Tom rushes down the stairs and opens the back door. There, awaiting him, is a beautiful garden. A garden that shouldn’t exist. And there are children in the garden too! Are they ghosts? Or is it Tom who is really the ghost…? Full of suspense and magic, this haunting time-slip tale is one of the best-loved children’s stories of all time.
Six copies of this classic children’s book to accompany Read and Respond: Tom’s Midnight Garden.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Gangsta Granny
6copiesGroosham Grange x 6
- Generation Hope: You(th) Can Make a Difference!
- Oi Frog!
The Queen's Nose
Read & Respond: Tom's Midnight Garden
- Cookie! And the Most Annoying Boy in the World
6copiesWonder x 6
- The Tiger Who Came to Tea
6copiesWar Horse x 6
6copiesMatilda x 6
Read & Respond: Skellig
- Dog Man #9: Grime and Punishment
- Questions & Answers About Dinosaurs
- Lift-the-Flap Looking After Our Planet
6copiesThe Witches x 6
6copiesBin Boy x 6
30copiesThe Witches x 30
6copiesLost Magic: The Very Best of Brian Moses x 6
The Demon Headmaster #1: The Demon Headmaster
- The Fox Girl and the White Gazelle
- Funky Chickens
- Once Upon a Wild Wood
Wigglesbottom Primary: The Magic Hamster
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
- Pig #4: The Big, Fat, Totally Bonkers Diary of Pig