Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Part of the following pack:
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
When Wilfrid finds a moose, he knows they’re meant to be together. They get on perfectly. Marcel the moose is here to stay. He’s very obedient, and follows (nearly) all the rules of How to Be a Good Pet. But one dark day in the woods, someone else claims Marcel as their own… Who does this moose really belong to? Is it finders keepers? Or should Wilfrid give the moose back? And what does Marcel have to say about it all?
- Hilarious picture book exploring the concept of ownership
- From one of the world’s best-loved picture book authors
- Winner of the 2012 Irish Children’s Book Award (Junior)
- “A charming little gem” – The Telegraph