There Is No Dog
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
In the beginning there was Bob. And Bob created the heavens and the earth, and the beasts of the field and the creatures of the sea, and twenty-five million other species including lots and lots of gorgeous girls. And all of this, he created in just six days. Six days! Congratulations, Bob! No wonder Earth is such a mess… Imagine that God is a typical teenage boy. He is lazy, careless, self-obsessed, girl-crazy – and about to meet the stunningly beautiful Lucy. Unfortunately, whenever Bob falls in love, disaster swiftly follows. Let us pray that Bob does not fall in love with Lucy!
- A wildly funny and daring twist on the creation story
- Meg Rosoff is the bestselling author of How I Live Now
- That book won the Guardian Prize and Branford Boase Award
- Meg also won the 2007 Carnegie Medal for Just in Case
May 3rd, 2012
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- The Maker of Monsters
Natboff! One Million Years of Stupidity
- The Secret of the Night Train
The Fish in Room 11
- Hilo: The Boy Who Crashed to Earth
Charlie Changes into a Chicken
- Demelza & the Spectre Detectors
- The Accidental President
- The Pearl in the Ice
- The Lifters
Lalani of the Distant Sea
The Secret Seven: Mystery of the Skull
- My Brother is a Superhero
- Aru Shah and the End of Time
- Wolfe & Lamb #1: Kat Wolfe Investigates
- Baby Aliens: There's a Yeti in the Playground!
- The Taylor Turbochaser
- Evie and the Animals
- The Beast of Buckingham Palace
- Sam Wu #6: Sam Wu is Not Afraid of Space
- The Legends of Eerie-on-Sea #1: Malamander
- Sam Wu #1: Sam Wu is NOT Afraid of Ghosts!
- Adventures on Trains #1: The Highland Falcon Thief
- The Christmasaurus
- The Ice Monster
- A Pocketful of Stars
- Wildspark: A Ghost Machine Adventure
- The Girl of Ink and Stars
- The Girl Who Stole an Elephant