Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
The prince of unfair. Think your parents have turned moaning into an art form? Norm’s won prizes for it. Even Harry Hill is a fan. Norm’s epic grumbles have won him legions of admirers. Even top awards, for crying out loud. (Which he often does.) If you’re a newbie to the series, you might wonder why Norm’s complaining. Tip: don’t get him started. Like, how long have you got? Our favourite misery-guts: we don’t even want to cheer him up. Hearing him whine is just waaaay too funny.
- By Time Out award-winning comedian Jonathan Meres
- Harry Hill describes this series as “hilarious stuff”
- Over 150,000 World of Norm books sold to date
- Great if you like Big Nate or the Wimpy Kid