Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £1.75 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
A lyrical picture book by Julia Donaldson and talented artist Lydia Monks. Rhyming magic from the genius pair behind What the Ladybird Heard. You already know that mermaids are beautiful. But this mermaid is also really talented. She’s a brilliant singer. (Way too good to just sit on a rock combing her hair.) But when the Singing Mermaid joins the circus, she ends up cruelly trapped. Will she ever escape to the deep blue sea?
- From the top team behind What the Ladybird Heard
- Julia Donaldson is the celebrated author of The Gruffalo
- Lydia Monks is one of the UK’s top picture book artists
- “A delightful rhyming adventure” – Daily Mail
March 1st, 2013
This product has not been reviewed yet.