Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
The Royal Nappy
Buy this and your school gets £0.75 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
What does this royal baby wear on his royal botty? Go on, peek! We know you want to look! Baby princes might be special, but they still need nappies. Just not your normal nappies, as you’ll see in here! Parachuting nappies for riding in helicopters. Flag nappies for foreign visits. Shiny nappies for sliding on the palace floor. But what will happen (cross your legs) when the royal nappies run out? No one is safe from Nicholas Allan’s cheeky wit. Not Santa, not the Queen, not the Royal Baby. And definitely not us!
- A laugh-aloud treat from this favourite comic author
- Potty humour and cheeky artwork – fun on every page!
- Nicholas Allan is the author of The Queen’s Knickers
- His other books include Father Christmas Needs a Wee
This product has not been reviewed yet.