Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £8.27 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
- All About You > Changes and New Experiences
- All About You > Families > Parents
- Animals > Birds
- Animals > Wild Animals > British Wildlife
- English > Reading > Guided Reading
- English > Speaking and listening
- English > Writing
- Holidays and Celebrations > Bonfire Night and the Gunpowder Plot
- Reassuring Stories
- Speaking and Listening
A cuddly classic about fitting in and being brave. If you’re scared of the dark, join this little owl and learn to beat your fear. Being afraid of the dark is a common problem for lots of small people like you. But just imagine how much worse it is if you’re a barn owl, like Plop! After all, owls come out at night. Plop is meant to love the dark. Will he ever learn to be a true night owl? Follow Plop on a magical journey to find out…
- A true classic of childhood, loved for decades
- Full-length novel version for developing readers
- Warm and comforting story full of gentle humour
- Helps children enjoy the special magic of darkness
Supplied as a pack of six copies.
5402 in Schools Catalogue 2017/18
September 3rd, 2007
This product has not been reviewed yet.