Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
The Owl Who Was Afraid of the Dark (Picture Book)
This product is not currently available.
Other formats and editions:
|Paperback, Jan 2014||£5.99|
Rated 4/5 from 4 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
A cuddly classic with oh-so-snuggly pictures. If you’re scared of the dark, join this little owl and learn to beat your fear. Being afraid of the dark is a common problem for lots of small people like you. But just imagine how much worse it is if you’re a barn owl, like Plop! After all, owls live in the dark. Plop is meant to love the dark. Will he ever learn to be a true night owl? Follow Plop on a magical journey to find out…
- A true classic of childhood, loved for decades
- Warm and comforting story full of gentle humour
- Helps children enjoy the special magic of darkness
- Beautifully soothing illustrations by Paul Howard
September 1st, 2000
AR book level: 2.7; Lower years; 0.5 points
- 32 pages