Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
The Owl Who Was Afraid of the Dark
This product is not currently available.
Other formats and editions:
|Paperback, Jan 2014||£5.99|
Rated 1/5 from 1 rating
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
A cuddly classic about fitting in and being brave. If you’re scared of the dark, join this little owl and learn to beat your fear. Being afraid of the dark is a common problem for lots of small people like you. But just imagine how much worse it is if you’re a barn owl, like Plop! After all, owls come out at night. Plop is meant to love the dark. Will he ever learn to be a true night owl? Follow Plop on a magical journey to find out…
- A true classic of childhood, loved for decades
- Full-length novel version for developing readers
- Warm and comforting story full of gentle humour
- Helps children enjoy the special magic of darkness
AR book level: 3.6; Lower years; 1.0 points
- 112 pages