The New Boy
Buy this and your school gets £1.60 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Believe in perfect? Zoe does. After all, her new boyfriend is. Or is he? What’s Jack hiding? When a gorgeous new boy starts at Zoe’s school, her first reaction is to feel nervous. He’s way too perfect. Surely he can’t be for real?But when Jack turns his charm on her, Zoe packs her worries away in a suitcase. After all, he’s popular, handsome and (best of all) nice. Soon, they’re dating. He’s everything she dreamed of – kind, attentive, full of romantic gestures.But maybe Zoe ought to trust her instincts. Is her dream man truly good – or too good to be true?
- A nail-biting contemporary thriller by the author of Shell
- Addictively tense writing full of dramatic twists and turns
- Paula Rawsthorne’s YA novels have won several top awards
- They include Blood Tracks and The Truth About Celia Frost
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Sorrow #2: Song of Sorrow
- Two Can Keep a Secret
- The Million Pieces of Neena Gill
- The Collector
- The Thirteenth Home of Noah Bradley
- On the Come Up
- The Love and Lies of Rukhsana Ali
The Hunger Games: The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes (A Hunger Games Novel)
- Scholastic Classics: Great Expectations
- The Ghost of Gosswater
A House Without Walls
- Scholastic Classics: The Sign of Four
- Scholastic Classics: Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde
- The Boy Who Fooled the World
Penguin Modern Classics: Of Mice and Men