Buy this and your school gets £8.28 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Based on the latest research about the brain, MindUP brings you a curriculum of simple lessons that dramatically improve behaviour and learning for all students. Each lesson offers easy strategies to help children focus their attention, improve their self-regulation skills, build resilience to stress, and develop a positive mindset both in school and everyday life.
This pack contains three books, each with fifteen inspiring lessons that fit easily into any schedule and require minimal preparation. Classroom management tips and activities help you extend the benefits of MindUP throughout your day, week and year!
- Simple practices to help kids become resilient, focused, mindful learners
- Includes a full-colour teaching poster with fascinating facts about the brain
- Designed to create joyful engagement and optimism in the classroom
- Lessons on perspective taking, optimism, expressing gratitude and more
- Helps children boost their confidence, mental health and self-esteem
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
A Problem Shared: Death
A Problem Shared: Bullying
- The Huge Bag of Worries
Healthy Me: Mental Well-being and Mindfulness
- How Not to Lose It: Mental Health Sorted
- You Got This! 100 Tips for Being Your Stress-Free Best
2booksBig Words for Little People Pair
When Jelly Had a Wobble
- The Worrysaurus
4booksReassuring Reads Pack x 4