Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not for sale in United States.
The Knight Who Wouldn't Fight (Hardback)
Buy this and your school gets £3.25 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Why should a knight have to fight? What’s so great about scaring people, anyway? Leo the mouse is a little knight who likes to read books, not fight. The others laugh – but he doesn’t care what people say. After all: how do you tame a dragon? How do you stop an angry troll? What should you do if a griffin attacks you? We bet you think a knight should draw his sword and fight! But Leo knows that most monsters just want to enjoy a nice cosy chat. And if you read them a story, they really love that. Especially if it’s about them…
- Adorable rhyme about a bookish little knight turned hero
- Best-loved team behind The Snatchabook and Abracazebra
- Laugh-out-loud celebration of reading, stories and sharing
- Ogres, dragons, trolls, knights and a message of peace
August 4th, 2016
- 32 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.