Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Rated 4/5 from 7 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
A bedtime rhyme with rattitude from Julia and Axel. This furry bandit will ambush your snacks – and your heart. Quick: hide your chocolate éclairs! Do you like buns? Or tasty sweets? So does the Highway Rat. If you’ve got them, he’ll steal them. No food is safe, and that’s that. This rotten rodent steals nuts from squirrels. He hijacks his own horse’s hay. What can stop his appetite for snack-based crime? Perhaps a clever duck can save the day…
- A funny rhyming romp by the creators of The Gruffalo
- Explores themes of saying sorry and starting afresh
- Julia and Axel are the UK’s leading picture book team
- Julia was Children’s Laureate from 2011-2013
September 1st, 2011
AR book level: 4.0; Lower years; 0.5 points
- 32 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.