Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
The First Christmas
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Just lovely. A family classic in the making. Rod’s charming art takes pride of place in this nativity story. Touchingly simple and gorgeous to look at: a book to treasure however big or little you are. Gather round the fire and share the Christmas story retold with perfect simplicity. A tale both magical and timeless: about the night a little king of heaven was born here on Earth. From the shiny star on the cover to the animals in the stable, you can feel the love that’s gone into every moment of it.
- A beautiful nativity story by the author of Dear Zoo
- Very simple and charming – ideal for the very young
- Chunky board book with a shiny foil star on the cover
- An instant family favourite to share every Christmas
September 25th, 2014
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.