Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
The Fairytale Hairdresser and Father Christmas
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Santa meets the scissors. Leave his beard alone! Oh, hang on – phew. He’s here for a big adventure. Not a beard chop. Have you met the Fairytale Hairdresser and her salon of storybook clients? We think she’s a total hair-oine. Now she brings you a festive funny worth growing a big white beard for. (OK, we’re just teasing. We know you can’t do that!) It’s Christmas Eve – but someone has stolen all the presents. Who should Santa ask for help? Can you guess? There will be a Snow Queen with an icy heart, elegant elves and blow-dried reindeer. Christmas in style. With bells, bows and giggles on top.
- Fairytale fun from a hugely popular series
- Abie Longstaff is a rising picture book star
- Highly original series full of quirky humour
- The perfect Christmas treat for little fans
September 25th, 2014
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.