Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 4/5 from 3 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
On your marks… get set… GO! The sandwich is dropped, it’s squished and squashed – but who will reach it first? Join Badger in his race for what used to be a very tasty sandwich! All the animals in the bushes have their greedy eyes fixed on it, waiting to pounce. There’s a silver squirrel, a cunning fox and a band of slimy slugs. Will Badger ever get his paws on that disgusting sandwich? Or will he find something even yuckier to eat? A laugh-aloud picture book written by BBC producer Gareth Edwards. Hannah Shaw’s glorious pictures deserve a whopping slice of credit too.
- A very funny story by a major author and illustrator
- Plenty of disgusting chuckles plus a brilliant twist
March 4th, 2013
- 32 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.