Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £1.75 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
On your marks… get set… GO! The sandwich is dropped, it’s squished and squashed – but who will reach it first? Join Badger in his race for what used to be a very tasty sandwich! All the animals in the bushes have their greedy eyes fixed on it, waiting to pounce. There’s a silver squirrel, a cunning fox and a band of slimy slugs. Will Badger ever get his paws on that disgusting sandwich? Or will he find something even yuckier to eat? A laugh-aloud picture book written by BBC producer Gareth Edwards. Hannah Shaw’s glorious pictures deserve a whopping slice of credit too.
- A very funny story by a major author and illustrator
- Plenty of disgusting chuckles plus a brilliant twist
- Hilarious read-aloud with a funny refrain to repeat
- Gareth Edwards is a successful BBC comedy producer
March 4th, 2013
AR book level: 3.1; Lower years; 0.5 points
- 32 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.