Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
The Dinosaur That Pooped Christmas
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 4/5 from 3 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Poop, presents and prehistoric critters! A super-funny rhyme by two chart-topping members of McFly. If you’re greedy at Christmas… If you ask for a dinosaur… If the dino is greedy too… Uh-oh. Run for your life! Danny is the type of kid who wants everything for Christmas. But what he gets is a very hungry dinosaur! Danny’s new dino eats up all of Christmas. It even gobbles up Granny. But as you know, what goes in must come out – in EXPLOSIVE style…
- First in this bestselling series by two members of McFly
- Yucky humour with a Christmas twist: perfect festive fun!
- A rollicking read-aloud with plenty of disgusting chuckles
- “They have masterminded a work of genius” – Bookseller
October 25th, 2012
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 4.3; Lower years; 0.5 points
- 32 pages