This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Lucky enough to have a treehouse? That’s cool – but is yours like this? It has more treats and surprises than Willy Wonka’s chocolate factory. And with every book you read, it GROWS! It’s got a giant catapult, a detective agency and a tank of man-eating sharks. There’s a skate park, an ice cream parlour and a ninja snail training academy. There’s even a life-size snakes and ladders game with real snakes! Oh – and did we mention that each book has thirteen cool stories packed with laughs and cartoons? Come on up!
- The first four books in this hugely popular series
- Laugh-out-loud short stories plus funny cartoons
- Full of imagination, humour and topsy-turvy fun
- Winner of the ABIA Book of the Year Award 2015
- A cheeky treat for fans of Roald Dahl and Mr Gum
September 5th, 2019
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Barrington Stoke Teen: Of Mice and Men
- Waffle the Wonder Dog: Doggy Buddies
Horrible Histories 25th Anniversary Edition: Frightful First World War
5booksFunny Christmas Value Pack x 5
8booksShakespeare Can Be Fun! Pack x 8
10booksScholastic Classics Pack x 10
- How to Be a Dog
- Ladybird Read It Yourself: Harry and the Dinosaurs United
- Barrington Stoke Big Top Mysteries: The Case of the Vanishing Granny
The Faraway Tree #1: The Enchanted Wood
9booksRewards Value Pack: Diary of a Wimpy Kid x 9
What Can You Spot in Winnie's World?
- How High the Moon
The Creature Choir
Magnus Chase and the Sword of Summer
- The Mist Monster
Baby Aliens: The Spy Who Loved School Dinners
- Little Women
The Lighthouse Keeper: The Lighthouse Keeper's Breakfast
- Once Upon a Wild Wood
- The Naughtiest Unicorn and the School Disco
John Smith is NOT Boring! #1: Cap'n John the (Slightly) Fierce