Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £1.50 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
The Bard gets the Horrible treatment. Quizzes, cartoons and comic strips – plus all Shakey’s nasty bits. And goodness me, how jolly nasty they are! What do you get when Shakespeare meets author Terry Deary, of Horrible Histories fame? Ten timeless Shakespeare plays rewritten in a super-funny style! Forget the weddings, fairies and yawnsome love poems. Here are the murderers and madmen, ghosts, witches and crazed kings. Yucky bits! Funny bits! Loads of amazing facts!
- A brilliantly witty retelling of ten Shakespeare plays
- Written by Horrible Histories star author Terry Deary
- Explores the history and staging of each featured play
- King Lear, Twelfth Night, Macbeth, Hamlet and more
5694 in Schools Catalogue 2017/18
January 2nd, 2014
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 192 pages