Super Silly Museums PB
Buy this and your school gets £1.44 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Going to the museum has never been so much fun!“Absolutely brilliant in every way.” – BookTrust Much-loved illustrator Nick Sharratt invites you to stroll around eight magnificently silly museums, in this picture-book giggle-fest that will keep children entertained for hours. Sturdy fold-out pages open to reveal a feast of laughs, silliness, dreadful puns and crazy objects. Step inside the super-stinky Poo-seum, to discover some totally bonkers toilets. Keep super-quiet at the Snoozeum, where all the animals are asleep. You won’t believe your eyes at the Confuseum, with its brain-boggling optical illusions! There’s even a museum for you to fill in yourself: the amazing All-About-YOU-seum, where you can draw and write all about YOU!
- Open the sturdy fold-out pages to find a feast of silly things to giggle at
- Children will love poring over these fun-filled pages, and laughing at all the puns.
- Have fun filling in the final museum that’s all about YOU! What’s your favourite food? And your lucky number? What will you look like when you grow up? What would your superpower be?
ANOTHER REVIEW OF SUPER SILLY MUSEUMS “This book creation is an absolute sensation from beginning to end. Congratulations to Nick Sharratt for producing a best ever amongst his many huge successes, and its sturdy thick paper construction should survive the umpteenth time it is enjoyed by fascinated readers.” – Books For Keeps
Nick Sharratt is one of the UK’s favourite and most acclaimed illustrators. His much-loved titles include the hugely popular Ketchup On Your Cornflakes and the Christmas version, Ketchup on Your Reindeer, The Cat and the King and the You Choose series. He is also the illustrator of the bestselling novels by Jacqueline Wilson and has won every major award for his illustration. Nick has even been presented with a gold Blue Peter badge!
101 in SCB Offer September 2023
March 3rd, 2022
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
4booksMy Best Friend Pack
Axel Scheffler's Fairy Tales: Goldilocks and the Three Bears
- Oxford School Shakespeare: The Tempest
- Small in the City
Bravo, Mr William Shakespeare!
The Snowman and the Robin (HB & JKT)
- The Arctic Railway Assassin
- Kids Fight Plastic
- Nell and the Circus of Dreams
- The Mega Magic Hair Swap!
- Willbee the Bumblebee
- How to Save the World with a Chicken and an Egg
- Babysitters Club Graphic Novel #10: BSCG 10: Kristy and the Snobs
Peter Rabbit: Head Over Tail
- I Will Not Ever Never Eat a Tomato
Super Space Kids! Save Planet Drizzlebottom
Saving Mr Hoot PB
- The Valley of the Lost Secrets
- The Dragon Prince: Bloodmoon Huntress (The Dragon Prince Graphic Novel #2)
2booksThe Day the Crayons Quit Pair
- Voyage of the Sparrowhawk
- The Snow Dragon
- Pokemon: Super Deluxe Essential Handbook
3booksThe Last Wild Trilogy
- A Different Sort of Normal
Unicorns Don't Love Rainbows