Super Scientists: Isaac Newton
Buy this and your school gets £1.68 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Super Scientists are first biographies introducing some of the world’s great scientists, simply retelling their lives and explaining why their work was important. Illustrated with archive images and photographs, the chronology of each lifetime is emphasised by a timeline that runs through the book.
Isaac Newton tells the story of this key scientific figure – covering his origins as the son of a farmer through his work in mechanics, optics and mathematics, his famous gravitational studies, and his enduring legacy today.
October 2nd, 2014
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Exploring Sound: Volume - Turn it Up! Turn it Down!
- Now You Know Science: Magnet Magic
- Horribly Famous: Isaac Newton and his Falling Apple
- Exploring Sound: Pitch and Frequency - Why Can't I Hear That?
- Big Business: Facebook
- Big Business: Google
- Super Scientists: Marie Curie
- Fact Cat: Scotland
- Nature Trail: Park
Favourite Author Biographies
- Say What You See: Animals
- Now You Know Science: Hot and Cold
- Nature Trail: Wood
- Living in the UK: Living in Northern Ireland
Horrible Histories 25th Anniversary Edition: Measly Middle Ages
- Future Science Now! What's Next for Communication?
Pie Corbett's Storyteller: Dragonory and Other Stories for 7-9 Year Olds
- All About: The Great Plague 1665
- City Safari: Squirrel
- Animals Are Amazing: Gorillas
Be a Scientist Pack
- HM Queen Elizabeth ll: 90th Birthday Celebration
- Navigators: Technology
- Fact Cat Habitats: Seashore
Get Ahead in Computing: Awesome Algorithms and Creative Coding
- Maps and Mapping Skills: Understanding Local Maps
- Popcorn ELT Primary Readers Starter Level - Level 1: Mr Bean's Guide to London (Book only)
- Animals Are Amazing: Elephants
8booksNational Geographic Readers Level 4 Pack x 8 (Book Bands White and Lime)
- Scientists Who Made History: Isaac Newton