Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Super Loud Sam: Super Loud Sam vs Birdman
Buy this and your school gets £1.25 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Sam is loud. REALLY LOUD. Asking him to shush is like asking a baby polar bear to stop being cute. Impossible! His shouty voice annoys the entire town of Topside. Except when he’s saving the world, of course. Now Topside has a problem: PIGEONS. What’s wrong with that? All towns are full of pigeons, right? But these mutant birds are bigger and meaner than your average crumb pecker. They’re controlled by a supervillain – and now they’re on the attack! This sounds like a job for Sam’s super voice. (Hold your ears.) Problem: it doesn’t work on evil pigeons…
- Hilarious fun with a very loud superhero
- Great if you like Mr Gum or Captain Underpants
- Jo Simmons is the author of the Pip Street series
- “Just brilliant” – The Bookbag on Super Loud Sam
May 5th, 2016
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 208 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.