Speaking and listening discussion starters
Buy this and your school gets £0.80 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Boost speaking and listening skills with these cut-out-and-keep discussion cards. Each beautifully illustrated sheet contains a selection of questions on a specific theme. The themes include: the senses, journeys, New Year, winter, time, family, treasure, popstars, magic, Easter and philosophy.
You can use the discussion starters in group sessions or as part of a one-to-one or role play situation. Younger children will enjoy expressing their opinions in response to the questions and thinking through their answers carefully.
Older children could use the discussion pointers as an opportunity to practise various tenses, sentence constructions and vocabulary options.
Please note this is a digital-only product. You will receive an email containing a link to download your product after purchase.
October 6th, 2016
- File type:
- File size:
- 100 MB
In this pack
- Talk about... Journeys (1 page)
- Talk about... Winter (3 pages)
- Talk about... New Year (1 page)
- Talk about... Time (1 page)
- Talk about... My family (3 pages)
- Talk about... Back to school (1 page)
- Talk about... Magic (1 page)
- Talk about... Popstars (1 page)
- Talk about... treasure (1 page)
- Talk about... Easter (1 page)
- Talk about... Winter Senses (1 page)
This product has not been reviewed yet.