Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £1.75 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Everybody wants to squeeze the baby. Everybody wants to kiss the baby. Everybody loves the baby … so much! In this warm and cuddly classic, the members of a big and loving family turn up for a party. Uncle Didi is at the door, and now here come Nanny and Gran Gran. But the party can’t start until the baby’s had his fill of love and fuss!
- Winner of the Smarties Book Prize Age 0-5 category
- A wonderfully warm look at Afro-Caribbean family life
- By TV presenter, actress and screenwriter Trish Cooke
- Beautifully illustrated by top artist Helen Oxenbury
“A brilliant sing-song repetitive text, coupled with warm, lively illustrations depicting the hurly-burly of family life, make this book practically perfect.” Junior London
This product has not been reviewed yet.