Buy this and your school gets £0.40 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 5/5 from 2 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
Sixteen-year-old Charlotte has never known anything other than the stultifying world of her grandfather’s vicarage. But that changes when her grandfather arranges for her to marry a man who repels her. Determined to escape, Charlotte joins her brother on a climbing trip in the Swiss Alps. Soon Charlotte is discovering a life she could hardly have guessed at. As she and her new friends become intricately bound to one another, they confront class divisions, dangerous adventure and the challenges – and secret loves – of their hidden lives.
June 7th, 2012
AR book level: 5.5; Upper years; 14.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Snow Like Ashes
- Winter's Bullet
- Gold Medal Winter
- How to Draw Pirates
- Animal Magic #2: Dogmagic
- Minecraft: The Official Beginner’s Handbook (Updated Edition)
- My Adorable: Fox
- Minecraft Paper Craft: Overworld Animal Mobs
- Epic Football Expert
- Scratch and Draw: Gold and Silver
- The Stink Before Christmas
- How to Draw Dragons
- Scholastic Classics: The Nutcracker and Other Stories
- The LEGO® Movie 2™: Keeping It Awesomer with Emmet
4booksLoom Magic! Pack x 4
- Make Your Mark! The Art of Lettering
- Santa Claude
- My Mini Unicorn Journal
- Usborne Farmyard Tales: The Snow Storm
- LEGO® DC Comics Super Heroes: Enter the Dark Knight Activity Book
- LEGO® Ninjago®: Sons of Garmadon Activity Book
- Pocket Power: Best Friends
The Dinosaur That Pooped... Little Library
- Magical Unicorn Craft Kit
- Scratch and Draw: Glow in the Dark
- Alien's Crazy Christmas
How Many Quacks Till Christmas?
- That's Not My Angel...
- Minecraft Fiction #1: Into the Game