Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 4/5 from 1 rating
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Meet Skulduggery. He’s a detective. He’s a magician. He loves to crack one-liners. And (now it gets freaky) he’s a skeleton! Detectives get dead cool in this funny cult series. It’s given horror fiction a good hard kick in the pants. Ouch. It all starts when Stephanie inherits her Uncle Gordon’s estate. He wrote horror fiction. Or was it horror fact? Now Stephanie is being chased by vampires, demons and monsters. Only one person – we use that term loosely – can save her skin…
- Hilarious horror full of wit, suspense and action
- The first Skulduggery book won the Red House Award
- “Hugely enjoyable… thrill-a-minute” – Jonathan Stroud
- Bestselling series that has made a huge impact