Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not for sale in United States.
Buy this and your school gets £1.50 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 3/5 from 2 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Smile! The queen of cartoon strips is back with a family saga based on her own childhood. Sisters at war. Sisters in arms. Sisters to the end… Maybe you have a sister. Maybe you are one. Sisters can be great – or they can be a nightmare! Raina can’t wait to be a big sister. But when Amara is born, things quickly go wrong. Amara is a grouchy baby. She doesn’t even like to play. What kind of sister is that? Things don’t improve much over the years. But when their family is shaken by changes, Raina and Amara must learn to get along…
- A brilliant family story by a star of graphic fiction
- A touching tale of sisterhood with full colour artwork
- Beautifully illustrated in Raina’s unmistakable style
- Raina’s books include Ghosts, Smile and Drama
485 in September Teen UK 2017
September 4th, 2014
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 2.4; Middle years; 1.0 points
- 208 pages
Try before you buy with free sample pages and first chapters, and download free classroom resources, activity sheets, quizzes and much more.
This product has not been reviewed yet.