Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
To order this product in United States, please contact your local distributor.
Secondary ELT Readers Level 2: Glee: The Beginning (Book only)
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
- All About You > Friends and Friendship
- All About You > Love and Relationships
- All About You > School Life
- Comedy and Humour
- English > ELT > Graded Readers > Secondary
- English > Reading > Extensive Reading
- English > Reading > HiLo
- English > Reading > Reluctant Readers
- Fiction > Contemporary Fiction
- Media > TV
- Performing Arts
It’s the start of the year at McKinley High and Glee Club is practising for the ‘Fall in love with music’ show. There’s one problem – they sound terrible! Rachel is talented but annoying: will Mercedes let her join Glee Club? Homecoming week is around the corner: can the kids from Glee Club show everyone that they’re awesome singers and not just ‘geeks’?
Glee TM & © 2012 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All rights reserved.
Level 2 (Pre-intermediate–Intermediate): For students with 2–3 years of English – CEF Stage A2. 1000 headwords (story: up to 7,000 words)
Scholastic ELT Secondary Readers are a series of contemporary film and TV adaptations, original teenage fiction, classic literature and biographies. Specifically targeted at teenagers learning English, they are published at five levels following a carefully graded syllabus.
November 1st, 2012
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 56 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.