Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
To order this product in United States, please contact your local distributor.
Secondary ELT Readers Level 2: Glee: Foreign Exchange (Book only)
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 4/5 from 1 rating
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
- All About You > Friends and Friendship
- All About You > Love and Relationships
- All About You > School Life
- Comedy and Humour
- English > ELT > Graded Readers > Secondary
- English > Reading > Extensive Reading
- English > Reading > HiLo
- English > Reading > Reluctant Readers
- Fiction > Contemporary Fiction
- Media > TV
- Performing Arts
Mr Schuester has invited a French Glee Club to McKinley High for a week but not everyone is excited. Why do none of the French girls like Puck? Why is Jean-Paul only interested in Finn? And can Rachel be friends with the super-talented Celeste? As the two Glee Clubs practise for the multicultural show on Saturday night, Mr Schu starts to worry …
Glee TM & © 2012 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All rights reserved.
Level 2 (Pre-intermediate–Intermediate): For students with 2–3 years of English – CEF Stage A2. 1000 headwords (story: up to 7,000 words)
Scholastic ELT Secondary Readers are a series of contemporary film and TV adaptations, original teenage fiction, classic literature and biographies. Specifically targeted at teenagers learning English, they are published at five levels following a carefully graded syllabus.
November 1st, 2012
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 56 pages