School for Stars: Summer Holiday Mystery
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Join Molly, Maria, Pippa and Sally in the fourth book in the hugely popular SCHOOL FOR STARS SERIES, written by celebrity sisters Holly and Kelly Willoughby.
Molly, Maria, Pippa and Sally are back and on a summer holiday, staying at the Fitzfoster’s country house. But even when they are not spending their time at the glamorous School for Stars, trouble, mystery and adventure still follow the girls wherever they go! A picnic on the beach leads to a discovery of secret tunnels, smuggling antics and maybe even a ghostly sighting or two…
This book is GLEE for 9+ and is perfect for fans of BALLET SHOES and MALLORY TOWERS.
July 31st, 2014
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Feast of the Evernight
- School for Stars: Third Term at L'Etoile
- Big Nate Fun Blaster
- Star Wars Young Readers: Escape from Darth Vader
Torn Apart - The Partition of India, 1947
- Planet Omar: Epic Hero Flop
Simone Breaks All the Rules
- Dream Team: Jaz Santos vs. the World
Rise to the Sun
- LEGO® Ninjago® Graphic Novel #2: Mask of the Sensei
- Narwhal and Jelly #1: Narwhal - Unicorn of the Sea!
Commotion in the Ocean
Genie and Teeny: Make a Wish
- Ways to Be Me
The Word Collector
- Butt Out!
- Sam Wu #3: Sam Wu is NOT Afraid of the Dark!
- Sam Wu #1: Sam Wu is NOT Afraid of Ghosts!