Scholastic Resource Bank: Primary
Fantastic resources for teachers of children aged 5 to 11!Scholastic Resource Bank: Primary is an online subscription covering primary ages 5-11 and giving you:
- Weekly emails with links to new resources.
- Regular online features including a calendar and giveaways.
- 100s of articles from renowned teaching experts.
- Access to the entire archive of our ALL our primary magazines!
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Scholastic Resource Bank
Scholastic Resource Bank offers invaluable advice, resources and news for professionals working within the early years and primary sectors.
- Scholastic Resource Bank: Early Years – Activities, resources, news and advice for early years professionals.
- Scholastic Resource Bank: Primary – Activities, resources, news and advice for Key Stage 1 and 2 teaching professionals.
A year’s subscription gives you access to thousands of online resources: features, activities and downloadable interactives to share with your class.
Subscriptions tailored to you
Subscription discounts are available for students.
Scholastic Education PLUS
Our copy of Child Education PLUS and Nursery Education PLUS was bought by the school and gets delivered to our school address. Can my colleagues share the online resources?
Once you have registered on the Education PLUS website you will be asked to confirm your subscription details. Other colleagues will not be able to link the subscription details against their login name unless your school has bought multiple copies of the magazines.
I have recently subscribed but though I can get to the online content I have not yet received my magazine in the post
This could be because you purchased an online only subscription. Double-check your subscription confirmation email or contact out Customer Services team on 0845 850 4411 or email them on email@example.com